Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Excitement




These two shots are from yesterdays Senior Portrait session.
Adorable, sweet girls!

So tomorrow I am getting my very first horse!
Very excited!
I need to pick out her name, and I am leaning towards Tuesday...

Some other choices are:
Athena
Rain
India
Aspen
Aurora
Israel
Delphina
Rosemary
September
Arizona
Hazel
Bokeh


I do not want to name her something hokey...
I have a feeling the cowboys at the stable will roll their eyes at me.

Anyways,
I am excited.

Listening to (nonstop);
Do You Remember by Ane Brun

Thoughts;
horse!
poor Steph's tonsils
Chem 1A starting soon
God is sooooo good!
killer bike ride yesterday
beauty, beauty, beauty
out with the old, in with the new
autumn!
apple orchards
apple cider
apple pie
peaches
rain
rain
rain
rain
rain
rain
rain
rain
rain
rain
rain
sky

No comments:

Post a Comment