Saturday, August 27, 2011

Independence




Old shots I never published,
I have deactivated my facebook, not that anyone cares.

Today I rode my bike out to the Buttes with my Nikon N65 and took pictures at will.
It felt so good to be on my bike,
My iPod, a camera, and creation; the cure for everything.
I felt a little silly when people drove by, me on my white beach cruiser riding along the orchard paved back roads, but I was content.
And who cares what people think?
We are each responsible for our own decisions, and if I feel like riding my cute bike where only mountain bikes have ventured before, I am going to damn well stand by my choice.
Even if I get a flat.
Why?
Because I am me.
And I ride my bike out of the city limits to take pictures of things I find pretty.
I am feral.

Enough of my ranting...
I will bring my DSLR next time so I have proof of my excursion.
Until Thursday (when we start the Dark Room) I will not know if my venture was a success.

Thoughts;
I have to babysit.
I don't want to eat, but I am hungry.
I want to live a simple life.
There will always be someone better than you, even when you're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment