Thursday, August 25, 2011

O-m




I have added 2 new shutters to the family;
A Holga; which is basically a toy.
my Nikon N65, for my film class.

I almost made a stupid choice last week,
but I'm back to my senses.
You can bash your head against a wall, but in the end it's still a wall. Love only lasts while it lasts, and it goes pretty fast. You can only miss what is gone. Here is a picture of Anouk caught drinking from the sink while I was letting it warm so I could wash my face.

I'm starting a blog for Yuba College...
I think most people will just ignore it's existance, but it will give me something to photograph.
I'm about to get on my bike and look for some pictures with my new Nikon.
Let the creativity flow!

Things I am excited about;
My birthday
fall
cardigans, scarfs, jeans, moccasins, and winter dresses
bon fires
hot apple cider
photography
...and something else I just can't put my finger on.

No comments:

Post a Comment