Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Push through!




Yesterday I went for a 2 hour bike ride to calm my nerves.
I came home hungry and tired to find my mom putting dinner on the table.
Needless to say, I was very happy to be home.
Seriously as much of a bummer not transferring this fall should be, I'm more and more happy about it. I get to take classes I need for way cheap, spend more time with my dogs, AND hopefully there is a horse somewhere of my own in the future.
So today I had my photography practical and showed my portfolio.
My professor has me doing iPhone photography this next semester.
We'll see if that turns out well...
Either way, glad to be done with that.
Time to break out the fun things like the Holga 120 and my other goofy lomo cameras.

Now, I need to stop procrastinating and study for my Marine Bio class.
1 exam and 2 finals to go!
Woo!

Later, Josh and I are going clothes shopping.
I need some riding stuff and he needs a nice black shirt.

House sitting this weekend,
oh and you know, RIDING SOME HORSES!
So excited!

Thoughts;
summer
dust
hooves
manes
trail rides
gymkhana
Wisconsinnnnnn
air plane rides

life, sigh.
I am a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment