Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm at a coffee shop.














In the past two weeks I have:
Gone to Fort Bragg.
Packed up.
Moved to Chico.
Started Chico State.
Fallen deeper in love.
Cried.
Laughed.
Grown.

My house has a lot of quirks. Right now I look like I am chaiing it up, but really I am using the free wifi to post and do homework. I'm reading about really depressing statistics about HIV incidences increasing and life expectancy rates dropping. How does this relate to agricultural ecology? I'm not sure, which is why I am taking the class.
It feels good to be back in the swing of things. I love getting to walk to class. I love living close to campus. I love my classes. I love my major. I love the friends I have already here. I love the idea of making more. I love Chico State and all God is doing here. I love it!
Living on my own (sans roommate) is tough but I think I will get used to it.
Thank God for Netflix and Anouk!

Thoughts;
Home - ES&MZ


Oh, yea...I got chickens!
Spartacus, Pantoufle, and X.
Josh named his Spartacus. The name makes me intimidated by her and makes everyone refer to her as "he".
Pantoufle looks like Anouk. I named Anouk after the daughter in Chocolat. Anouk's imaginary kangaroo in the movie is called Pantoufle. In the book it is a rabbit. In my backyard it is a chicken.
X is to be named by ma frend.
My yardbirds should start laying as the days get longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment